Monday, October 28, 2013

Get to Know a Co-op Teacher!

The 10-Question Teacher Interview for Irving Preschool Teacher, Shaniqua Pippen


1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?

"This is my third year working at The Co-op School."


2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?

"My favorite part about being at The Co-op School is knowing that there is an entire gang of people that will have your back if need be. I've been a part of many teams but nothing comes close to the sense of community established here. Oh yeah, and the parties! Who doesn't love The Co-op parties?!"


3. What do you like to do for fun?

"What do I do for fun...hmm...I like to workout, participate in sports such as: basketball, softball, and boxing! I also like walking all around the city, chatting with friends with absolutely no destination, jumping out of planes - basically, anything and everything that gets my adrenaline pumping and my mind going!"


4. What’s your favorite restaurant?

"Caracas."
 


5. What’s your favorite sandwich? 

"Turkey, muenster cheese, mayo, lettuce, and black pepper."


6. What’s your favorite song?

"As of 1:24 PM on October 27, 2013 my favorite song is Avicii feat Aloe Blacc's "Wake me Up". Tomorrow, it'll probably be something different. LOL!"


7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?

"HAWAII or PATAGONIA!!!!!!!"


8.  What are you reading right now?

"I was reading an article by Jean Anyon titled "Social Class and School Knowledge."

9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?

"More time."

10. Who would you want to be your sitcom family?

" I don't know. I hardly ever watch television. But since I have to choose, I guess I would like to be part of the Orange is the New Black jailbird family (minus the jail part) because they are hilarious."

1 comment:

  1. "9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?
    "More time.""


    PRICELESS!!

    ReplyDelete