1. How long have you been working at The Co-op School?
A little more than 4 years
2. What’s your favorite part of being part of The Co-op School?
The Fireflies and all that they do. I also really like cutting construction paper. Oh and the Co-op School throws a killer party.
3. What do you like to do for fun?
Draw, go for long walks, eat baked goods and travel
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
Pho Grand or Aita or Difara or NoMad.
5. What’s your favorite sandwich?
Most sandwiches really. Ultimately I think it's a toss up between a torta and a bahn mi
6. What’s your favorite song?
That's tough but here are some songs that I like and in no particular order:
I Wasn't Born to Follow by The Byrds
Can This Be by The Wipers
Swallow My Pride by The Ramones
Don't Cry No Tears by Neil Young
Instant Karma by John Lennon
Into Your Arms by The Lemonheads
Looking For The Magic by Dwight Twilley Band
and almost anything by Big Star or Reigning Sound or Ike and Tina and mostly everything that Phil Spector ever produced even though he is a psychopath.
7. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
India or Cambodia
8. What are you reading right now?
"Loving Frank" By Nancy Horan and a lot of pretty bleak news
9. If you could buy yourself anything what would it be?
A brownstone, a big floppy dog and a better cat.
10. What TV sitcom family would you most like to be a member of?
I don't know, maybe Roseanne's family...?